Halaman

Selasa, 26 Agustus 2014

WRITING IV

Some important links for academic writing. (Students enrolled in Writing IV course are required to complete readings and work for some assignments related to these resources.

1. http://m.bookfi.org/book/1311396
 College writing: from paragraph to essay,

2. http://m.bookfi.org/book/1026126
 Academic Writing and Plagiarism: A Linguistic Analysis by

3. http://m.bookfi.org/s/?q=study+writing
Academic Writing Course: Study Skills in English

 Academic Writing and Publishing: A Practical Handbook

*During the first week of the course, above links should have been visited. Please comment to this post to announce your having downloaded the books or any problems you found when downloading them.

23 komentar:

  1. I've been downloading all and did not find any difficulty. Thank you.

    BalasHapus
  2. Yeahh yeahhh i just finished download those file mam. Thank yuuuu :-)

    BalasHapus
  3. I've downloaded all files mam. Thank you :-)

    BalasHapus
  4. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  5. i just could downloaded one file because the connection was not support... i'm sorry mam !

    BalasHapus
  6. i just downloaded one file mam because the other file can not downloaded

    BalasHapus
  7. I have finished download it mam. thank you :)

    BalasHapus
  8. i think my comment is same with my friends, where i just downloaded only one file because the connection was support,, thank you mam.

    BalasHapus
  9. I have finished download it mam. thank you :)

    BalasHapus
  10. I have download the book mom. thank you.

    BalasHapus
  11. I have downloaded the E-books mom, but one of the them can not be opened by pdf.

    BalasHapus
  12. NUR RAHMA

    I had downloaded some of the links Mom.. but the other always fail to opened..

    BalasHapus
  13. Balasan
    1. Please have the copy of the book from Saltri or Eka Arindha or Herna in a case any of you still cannot download them.

      Hapus
  14. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  15. I had downloaded all the materials mam,

    BalasHapus
  16. I had downloaded all the books mom, thank you.

    BalasHapus
  17. I have downloaded the materials mam,

    BalasHapus
  18. i have downloaded all the materials mam. Thank you mam!!!!

    BalasHapus
  19. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  20. I had download the book. even I have print it out. but still one book...

    BalasHapus